- Why is this the “Smörgåsbord Edition”?
- What do I need to bring?
- Is this workshop suitable for beginners?
- Is this workshop suitable for advanced dancers?
- Where is the class list?
- Where and when are the evening dances?
- Are private lessons available?
- How can I meet the instructors?
Why is this the “Smörgåsbord Edition”?
Because you get a little bit of everything. Unlike normal Morning After Workshops, this one features 9 national-level instructors and 20 or more instructors fresh out of a teacher retreat. All of these instructors are collaborating to bring you a full two-track workshop of classes. Why do this?
- Teacher-to-student ratio. Instead of two instructors, there are more than 25. So, there’s lots of high level dancers to ask questions while you learn.
- More material. Our instructors have just spent a week developing new, never-before-seen material that they can’t wait to share with you.
- More perspectives. Don’t connect with one of the instructors? No problem, there’s plenty more to explain it in words that make sense to you personally.
What do I need to bring?
- Clothing suitable for moving in
- Shoes with non-rubber soles. Socks are also acceptable.
Is this workshop suitable for beginners?
Never danced before? No problem! With two classes running simultaneously all weekend, there will always be something happening to teach you the basics.
Is this workshop suitable for advanced dancers?
Of course! With so many instructors in the mix, there will be plenty of leads and follows to challenge you.
Where is the class list?
In development! We are developing a whole set of 16 new classes specifically for this workshop. We are building these classes at a special teacher retreat before the workshop, and we will be finalizing our class list on Friday, January 17th. Look for it then!
Where and when are the evening dances?
Details for all dances and venues can be found here.
Are private lessons available?
Yes! We have an entire room set aside for private lessons during the workshop, so if you want to step out with one of our instructors for a little one-on-one, there will be plenty of opportunities to do that.
How can I meet the instructors?
Come to breakfast with us! We will be having an instructor breakfast at 10:00AM on Saturday before workshops at Toast in Littleton.2700 W. Bowles Ave. Littleton, CO, 80120